We’re hungry to find a self-motivated ‘go getter’ wanting to take their career to the next level. If you have proven experience within the FMCG or a related industry, and have a passion to work on some of New Zealand’s most iconic FMCG brands we’d love to hear from you!
You may know Sanitarium as one of New Zealand’s most trusted brands, selling the country’s number one breakfast cereal, Weet-Bix, and a range of other exciting products including UP&GO, Marmite and So Good. However, we’re not just about selling food! Our mission is to help New Zealanders enjoy more energy and vitality, and we are passionate about changing lives every day through whole person health. We are also committed to caring for and supporting our community through events like the Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon series and the KickStart Breakfast Club in schools.
About the role
In this role you will assist in developing and implementing marketing plans and strategies to achieve sales and market share objectives and profitability. This position proactively contributes to the overall achievement of business unit objectives and has ownership of assigned projects/brands where applicable.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in executing marketing strategies, plans and events
- Assisting in developing and implementing advertising and communication plans across all media channels
- Project management including new product and packaging development, research projects and events
- Monitoring, evaluating and presenting brand performance indicators
- Managing allocated budgets within authorised limits
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a pro-active, organised and customer focused individual, demonstrating:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline with 2+ years marketing experience within the FMCG industry
- Good analytical skills including experience with Nielsen or Aztec
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and presentation skills
What we can offer you Sanitarium provides a supportive workplace, offering opportunities for personal and professional development. We genuinely care for the health and wellbeing of our employees and offer a range of benefits that support this aim. We are an organisation driven by our purpose and values. If you share our passion for what we do, our products, and can respect our Christian based principles then don’t miss out on this opportunity; apply today!
Applications close 5pm Friday 28 February 2020
All applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand
Category: Sales and Marketing