- Brisbane CBD with the opportunity to work from home!
- Iconic Australian FMCG company
- Great company values and culture
Sanitarium is a progressive and dynamic company that is Australian owned and produces Australia's favourite breakfast cereal - Weet-Bix and Australia's leading liquid breakfast - Up & Go.
An exciting leadership position exists to join Sanitarium as a 'State Field Supervisor - QLD' on a full time permanent basis. Reporting to the National Field Manager, the purpose of this role is to provide strong leadership and support to the QLD State Field Sales Representative Team in driving key deliverables as per the overall Sales and Category plan.
Core responsibilities in the role include:
- Provide leadership, mentoring and support to the sales rep team within the QLD state
- Continue to drive a constructive team culture in line with our values.
- Drive revenue growth within the state of QLD
- Implement sales opportunities/initiative programs
- Ensure that all field sales activities are in line with Sanitarium's philosophy and comply with legal and ethical standards
- Conduct performance reviews and coaching conversations with direct reports
- Lead Recruitment activities as the hiring Manager, should a vacancy arise within the team
- Responsible for ensuring the teams procedures, training and Work Health and Safety obligations are met
- Travel may be required as part of the role
- Ad hoc reporting
You will have a strong focus on leading and enabling others, supported through great communication and interpersonal skills. You are customer centric with a natural drive to achieve sales targets and deliver team initiatives and goals. A high level of self-motivation, dedication, responsibility and ownership is critical, with the ability to work in a fast pace environment whilst maintaining attention to detail.
Qualifications and experience
- 3+ years' Sales Representative experience
- Proven track record achieving Sales targets and delivering innovative Sales solutions.
- A track record of coaching and enabling others to succeed.
- Degree qualification in business or similar field desirable but not essential
- Experience in a leadership role desirable.
- FMCG industry experience desirable.
- High-level proficiency with MS Office programs.
- Experience with Sales force software desirable.
The selection process will include interviews, online and functional testing as well as internal reference checking.
We are an organisation driven by our mission and values. If you share our passion for what we do, our products and can respect our Christian based principles then this is a great opportunity for you.
Hear why our employee's love working at Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing, where people and purpose matter... https://www.sanitarium.com.au/about/join-our-team/working-at-sanitarium
Applications close: Monday 6 May 2019
Category: Sales and Marketing