- Kick-start your HR career
- Great opportunity within a new team
- Fantastic Work/Life Balance
You know Sanitarium as one of Australia’s most trusted brands, selling the country’s number one breakfast cereal, Weet-Bix. You will also know many of our exciting products including Up&Go and So Good, but at Sanitarium we’re not just about selling food. Our mission is to help Australians enjoy more energy and vitality, we are passionate about changing lives every day through whole person health.
An opportunity exists for a HR Services Officer to join our recently created customer focussed HR Services team for a period of up to 12 months. This role is a maternity leave replacement, based at our Head Office site which is located at Berkeley Vale on the Central Coast and will report to the Group HR Services Manager. In this role, the HR Services Officer will be responsible for handling initial HR enquiries, processing employment changes along with creating subsequent related documentation supporting new hires with their pre-commencement requirements and liaising with key stakeholders to deliver within agreed service levels.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to kick-start their HR career with our growing business and to deliver exceptional support through the execution of agreed HR processes.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Coordinate and manage live recruitment activities via the online recruitment applicant tracking system
- Conduct initial shortlisting of candidates
- Employee and candidate letter & contract production
- Ensure new starter checklist items are completed
- Provide first level support for HR enquiries including policy interpretation
- Scheduling training courses, pre-employment checks & exit interviews
- Support Group policy and process roll-outs
- Support the transition to online self-service processes
- Assist Group HR Services Manager with continuous process improvement
The successful candidate will be a part of an energetic and values driven team who are customer focussed and committed to delivering exceptional results.
We are looking for a graduate level ‘go getter’ with initiative, a passion for customer service and someone who is looking to commence their HR career.
Qualifications and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or similar
- Ability to interact and influence across all organisational levels
- Strong Customer focus and team orientation
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Energy, Enthusiasm, positive can do approach to all work
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to kick-start your HR career!
The selection process will include interviews, online and functional testing as well as reference checking.
We are an organisation driven by our mission and values. If you share our passion for what we do, our products and can respect our Christian based principles then this is a great opportunity for you. This is a great role to take your career to the next level.
Category: H.R. and Recruitment