- Fixed Term (4-6 months)
Do you want to work for a company that truly values their people and has a strong community focus? Sanitarium Auckland Manufacturing have an exciting opportunity for an electrician to join us on a 4-6 month fixed term.
Having gained your experience through a manufacturing/industrial environment you will be responsible for maintaining electrical reliability of plant and equipment and be involved in installation of equipment and automation projects when needed.
This is a great position for someone who is able to hit the ground running and enjoys a variety of work where no two days are the same.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining electrical reliability of plant and equipment
- Responding to and resolving electrical breakdowns
- Root cause analysis and actions to eliminate repeat breakdowns including fault finding on PLC's
- Ensuring all electrical and other site documentation is updated as required
- Installing new equipment or modifying existing plant and equipment when required
- Ensuring all electrical equipment and installations are safe and compliant
- Utilise trade skills for project work when required
Our ideal candidate is someone who has:
- Current full registration with the EWRB
- 3 - 5 years' experience in electrical maintenance of industrial equipment, ideally within the FMCG sector
- Good Manufacturing Practices knowledge
- Strong fault finding abilities
- A focus on health & safety and quality
- Confidence and the ability to work unsupervised and remain calm when under pressure
- Exposure to PLC's and their programming
- Experience working with Allen-Bradley systems
- Comfortable working with a variety of Motor Control systems
- Experience in plant upgrades and installation of plant equipment would be advantageous
Sanitarium is an iconic New Zealand company who genuinely cares for the health and happiness of our employees. We provide a supportive workplace that offers opportunities for personal and professional development. We are an organisation driven by our values and our mission of happy, healthy living in our community. If you share our passion for what we do, our products and can respect our Christian based principles this is a great opportunity.
The recruitment process will include reference checks, employment medicals and police checks.
All applicants must provide proof that they have legal work rights within New Zealand.
Category: Trades and Services