You know Sanitarium as one of New Zealand’s most trusted brands, selling the country’s number one breakfast cereal, Weet-Bix. You will also know many of our exciting products including Marmite, Light ‘n’ Tasty, Up&Go and So Good.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive HR and Training Coordinator to join our small team servicing the Auckland Manufacturing site for all HR and Training related needs.
This role will suit someone with a HR qualification and/or background in HR who is passionate about all things HR related. You will be a team player who enjoys working in a busy environment where no two days are the same. This is a varied role and will suit someone who is able to adapt quickly to changing environments.
To be successful, you will need to be able to develop and maintain positive relationships across the business, and take a proactive and organised approach to everything that comes your way.
- Provide administrative support to HR / training activities & programmes
- End to end recruitment of staff
- Manage onboarding and offboarding of staff members
- Coordinate & facilitate learning & development activities
- Coordinate training programs, training modules and training schedules for employees on site.
- Provide support to managers and supervisors on HR and training matters
- Be actively involved in culture improvement initiatives
- Ensure all fundamental training covers audit requirements
- Take a lead role in community and staff activities / events
- Support the HR Partner in a range of other core HR activities
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in HR
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years relevant experience working in HR
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment (ideally)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence to manage relationships with a multitude of people
- A positive and professional can-do attitude and enthusiasm to contribute as a valued team member
- Excellent technology skills
- Confidence to manage relationships with a multitude of people
- An ability to maintain confidentiality
Sanitarium genuinely cares for the health and happiness of our employees. We are driven by our purpose and values and we provide a supportive workplace that offers opportunities for personal and professional development.
There is no doubt that this role will provide you a challenge and a chance to gain a breadth of HR experience. If you share our passion for what we do, our products and can respect our Christian based principles then don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply today!
All applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Category: H.R. and Recruitment