- Central Coast Location
- Purpose and Values Driven Company
- Fast Growing Plant Based Food Manufacturer
Life Health Foods AU Pty Ltd is a new entrepreneurial health food manufacturer based at Berkeley Vale on the Central Coast of NSW. Our business mission is simple. We passionately create innovative plant based foods for the world. With a purpose built factory our strategic plans include continued expansion and growth over the coming years.
We are seeking applications for the position of Production Systems Coordinator. This is an exciting newly created role for a systems focussed people person to join our rapidly expanding business as we drive growth through innovation, continuous improvement and safe and efficient work practices. You will be proactive in your approach to continuous improvement and drive solutions through people.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager and working closely with the Manufacturing Coordinator, the main purpose of the role will be to review and improve all systems and systems of work, develop and maintain appropriate documentation including training plans and checklists which will drive consistency and a continuous improvement focus through the Production team.
The successful applicant will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in business or management or equivalent experience
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Relevant manufacturing and/or food processing experience is essential
- Experience in implementing a continuous improvement program
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment is desirable
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills with a pragmatic and consultative approach
We are an organisation driven by our mission and values. If you share our passion for what we do, our products and can respect our Christian based principles this is a fantastic opportunity.
All applicants must demonstrate they have the legal right to work in AustraliaSanitarium is advertising on behalf of Life Health Foods
Applications close: 23rd February, 2020
Category: Manufacturing and Operations