- Central Coast location
- Great company and culture
- Iconic Australian Brand
Sanitarium is a progressive, wholly owned Australian business that produces some of Australia’s favourite breakfast brands - Weet-Bix and Up & Go.
Sanitarium invites applications for the role of Assistant Brand Manager – Weet-Bix to join its Marketing team at Berkeley Vale in a full-time capacity.
With exposure to the full marketing mix behind Australia’s most iconic breakfast brand, you will be responsible for delivering the tactical outcomes against brand strategy across key consumer and shopper touchpoints.
At a detailed level, the key accountabilities around the role include the following:
- Project Management – delivering on time and meeting key brand objectives
- Cost Management – managing key projects within approved budget
- Sales and Share Achievement – working with the Weet-Bix team to achieve our commercial objectives
- Operational Plan – supporting the Weet-Bix team with best-in-class executions across the full marketing mix.
- Contributing to team culture – demonstrating a collaborative and constructive approach to working with team members across the total business
The following qualifications and capabilities are desirable to meet the requirements of the role:
- Degree qualified in Marketing or Commerce or willingness to work towards a qualification.
- 2+ years Sales, Category Management, Marketing or related field experience
- Requires initiative and ability to organise self and others.
- The ability to utilise creative thinking and apply to marketing/business situations.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Suite of Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Enthusiastic self-starter
- Action-oriented, detail focussed and highly efficient in quality and quantity of output
We are an organisation driven by our mission and values. If you share our passion for what we do, our products and can respect our Christian based principles this is a great opportunity.
Applications close: Friday 28th June 2019
Category: Sales and Marketing