Workplace Health Specialist
- Full Time
- Regional locations - FIFO
Due to expansion of our programs, an exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated Health Specialist to join the team at Vitality Works. Our wholistic wellbeing program is custom-designed for each worksite. Delivered onsite by a Vitality Works Health and Wellbeing Specialist, it builds thriving resilient teams and individuals.
You will be running Workplace Health and Wellness programs with our client located in remote WA and be part of a fast-growing Workplace Health company with a multi-National presence across Australia and New Zealand.
Our Workplace Health Specialist are passionate, motivated and strive to improve the health status of employees through education, training and coaching.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Delivering a wholistic health and wellness program on client sites focusing on key areas of wellbeing, including physical, mental, social and work wellbeing to create a balanced and productive workforce with optimal health.
- Development, improvement and implementation of the health and wellness and fitness programs.
- Facilitation of regular health and injury topics, including workshops, seminars and toolbox presentations
- Private and group health and wellbeing consultations
- Graded exercise, rehabilitation and nutritional programs
- Leading and supervising group exercise classes and individual consultations.
- Health coaching, mentoring, motivating and inspiring people to set and achieve health goals
- Coordinate, promote and facilitate social events
This role works closely with our clients and is key to successfully deliver in on our purpose of changing lives everyday through whole person health.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Energetic and passionate and knowledgeable about wholistic health and wellbeing
- Outstanding communication and reporting skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to show initiative
- Able to manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate
- Hold a current Manual Driver’s License (or willing to obtain)
- Certificate III or IV in fitness or Diploma of Sport and Recreation
- FIFO experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Exercise Science/ Nutrition/ Exercise Physiology/ Physiotherapy/ Occupational Health.
- Pilates or similar qualification
- Mindfulness Training
- TBOSIET qualification Vitality Works is a Sanitarium company, established to provide industry leading programs and services in workplace health. We are an organisation driven by our mission and values. If you share our passion for what we do, this is a great opportunity.
Experience in both blue collar and white collar industries is highly regarded, although not essential, as long as you are motivated, passionate, hardworking, have a bubbly personality and eager to learn.
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume using the Apply Now button below.
Category: Healthcare / Medical