- Casual position
- Perth and Regional locations – potentially FIFO
- Exercise Physiologist/Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist
An exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated Exercise Physiologist / Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist to join the team at Vitality Works. You will be running Workplace Health and Wellness programs with our client located in remote WA and be part of a fast-growing Occupational Health company with a multi-National presence across Australia and New Zealand.
Our Workplace Health Coaches are passionate, motivated and strive to improve the health status of employees through education, training and coaching.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Delivering a health and wellness program on client sites utilising injury prevention, health, fitness and lifestyle to create a balanced and productive workforce of optimal health.
- Facilitation of regular health and injury topics, including workshops, seminars and toolbox presentations
- Private and group health and wellbeing consultations
- Graded exercise, rehabilitation and nutritional programs
- Leading and supervising group exercise classes and individual consultations.
- Conducting 'SafeSpine' Manual Handling workshops
- Providing Injury Assessments and Workplace Assessments onsite
- Health coaching, mentoring, motivating and inspiring people to set and achieve health goals
This role works closely with our clients and is key to successfully managing our relationships.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Tertiary qualifications in Exercise Physiology/Physiotherapy/Occupational Health.
- TBOSIET qualification preferred
- Energetic and passionate about health and wellbeing
- Outstanding communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to show initiative
- Able to manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate
- Hold a current Driver’s License
Experience in both blue collar and white collar industries is highly regarded, although not essential, as long as you are motivated, passionate, hardworking, have a bubbly personality and eager to learn.
Vitality Works is a Sanitarium company, established to provide industry leading programs and services in workplace health. Vitality Works offers clients the full-spectrum of workplace health solutions from medical services, such as pre-employment medicals and flu vaccination, to injury prevention programs and team based health challenges. Vitality Works' goal is to cultivate Healthy People and Thriving Businesses.
We are an organisation driven by our mission and values. If you share our passion for what we do, our products and can respect our Christian based principles this is a great opportunity.
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume using the Apply Now button below.
Category: Healthcare / Medical