Remuneration & Benefits Specialist
- Next step in your Remuneration & Benefits Career
- Berkeley Vale, Central Coast location
- Initial 12 month contract
You know Sanitarium as one of Australia’s most trusted brands, selling the country’s number one breakfast cereal, Weet-Bix. You will also know many of our exciting products including Up&Go and So Good, but at Sanitarium we’re not just about selling food. Our mission is to help Australians enjoy more energy and vitality, we are passionate about changing lives every day through whole person health.
Reporting to the Group HR Services Manger your key responsibilities will be:
- Assisting with the design and development of remuneration processes & policies.
- Analyse data and prepare reports on benchmarking
- Manage the job evaluation process across the Sanitarium Group
- Work with our salary consulting providers on maintaining data and ensuring a good working relationship
- Prepare & manage the annual remuneration review process
- Work on continuous improvement projects to deliver a more consistent and standardized approach to remuneration
- Facilitate & present workshops to enhance remuneration competence across the business
- Involvement with other HR projects as required
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- The ideal candidate will have tertiary qualifications in HR or related field.
- Around three years of remuneration & benefits experience, preferably within a large business
- Ability to develop strong relationships at the executive and senior levels of an organization
- Knowledge of job evaluation methodologies, preferably Hays
- An excellent analytical capability with advanced technical skills in Excel
- Attention to detail to ensure a high degree of data integrity and accuracy
- Great written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills and ability to convey complex issues in simple terms
The successful candidate will be a part of an energetic and values driven team who are customer focussed and committed to delivering exceptional results.
The selection process will include interviews, online and functional testing as well as reference checking.
We are an organisation driven by our purpose and values. If you share our passion for what we do, our products and can respect our Christian based principles then this is a great opportunity for you. This is a great role to take your career to the next level.
Category: H.R. and Recruitment