- Casual positions
- Greater Sydney
- Be a Workplace Health Coach
An exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated Exercise Physiologist to work as a Workplace Health Coach with our corporate clients located across Greater Sydney and be part of a fast-growing Occupational Health company with a multi-National presence across Australia and New Zealand.
Our Workplace Health Coaches are passionate, motivated and love changing lives by delivering exciting, innovative programs.
Your role includes:
- Delivering a health and wellness program on client sites utilising injury prevention, health, fitness and lifestyle to create a balanced and productive workforce of optimal health.
- Facilitation of regular health and injury topics, including workshops, seminars and toolbox presentations
- Private and group health and wellbeing consultations
- Graded exercise, rehabilitation and nutritional programs
- Leading and supervising group exercise classes and individual consultations.
- Delivering our own internally developed program to clients
- Providing Injury Assessments and Workplace Assessments onsite
- Health coaching, mentoring, motivating and inspiring people to set and achieve health goals
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline
- Energetic and passionate about health and wellbeing
- Outstanding communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to show initiative
- Have a love of learning
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate
- Hold a current Driver’s License
This is a great opportunity for new graduates or for experienced EP’s. Whilst these roles are currently casual we have a pipeline of work that will create a lot of opportunity.
Vitality Works is a Sanitarium company and we are an organisation driven by our mission and values. If you share our passion for what we do, our products and can respect our Christian based principles this is a great opportunity.
Come and join our team by submitting your cover letter and resume using the Apply Now button below.
If you have any questions in relation to this role, please contact Chantell Borg on 0436 012 863.
Category: Healthcare / Medical