Sanitarium is a progressive, wholly owned Australian business that produces some of Australia’s favourite breakfast brands - Weet-Bix and Up & Go.
We are seeking applications for a highly motivated Team Leader to join our Cereals Production department, based in our Berkeley Vale Manufacturing facility. The role will report to the Production Coordinator and is responsible for managing and co-ordinating effective operations on Day shift. Key responsibilities include:
• Provide proactive and collaborative leadership to the Day shift team along with internal and external stakeholders.
• Ensure line operation processes are followed to a high standard.
• Ensure compliance with Food Safety and quality standards to a high standard.
• Fault finding and troubleshooting line operation issues and escalating when needed.
• Manage workflows and staffing needs on the shift.
• Review and approve day shift timecards.
• Coordination of employee training.
• Supporting recruitment processes as the need arises.
Days/Hours of work
This role will require the incumbent to work between the hours of 06:45 to 15:15 Monday to Thursday and 5:45 – 12:15 Friday’s. Overtime may be required as production outputs increase.
The successful candidate will have proven experience and competency in the following:
• At least 3 years’ experience in a supervisory or leadership role
• A constructive leadership style with proven ability to have coaching conversations with employees
• Experience working in an FMCG environment highly regarded
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to prioritise workloads.
• Strong focus on people and safety within the workplace.
The selection process will include interviews, online and functional testing as well as internal reference checking.
We are an organisation driven by our mission and values. If you share our passion for what we do, our products and can respect our Christian based principles then this is a great opportunity for you.
Hear why our employee’s love working at Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing, where people and purpose matter... https://www.sanitarium.com.au/about/join-our-team/working-at-sanitarium
Application close Friday 4 January 2019
Category: Manufacturing and Operations
Reference ID: SA0SANHB000089
Date Posted: 06/12/2018