- Central Coast Location
- Purpose and Values Driven Company
- Vegetarian Food Manufacturer
Life Health Foods AU Pty Ltd is a new entrepreneurial health food manufacturer based at Berkeley Vale on the Central Coast of NSW. Our business mission is simple. We passionately create innovative plant based foods for the world. With a purpose built factory our strategic plans include continued expansion and growth over the coming years.
We are seeking applications for the position of WHS Coordinator. This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive safety professional to join our rapidly expanding business as we drive growth through innovation and safe and efficient work practices. You will be proactive in your approach to safety leadership and drive solutions through people.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, the main purpose of the role will be to provide expert assistance and advice to staff and managers on WHS whilst managing and developing the organization’s WHS systems, programs and procedures ensuring compliance with WHS Legislation. You will also manage Workers Compensation claims and act as Return to Work Coordinator.
The successful applicant will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in WHS or a related discipline
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of WHS and Workers Compensation Legislation
- Experience in workers compensation claims management
- Accredited RTW Coordinator or willing to complete
- Cert IV in Workplace Assessment and Training is desirable
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills with a pragmatic and consultative approach
We are an organisation driven by our mission and values. If you share our passion for what we do, our products and can respect our Christian based principles this is a fantastic opportunity.
All applicants must demonstrate they have the legal right to work in AustraliaSanitarium is advertising on behalf of Life Health Foods
Applications close: 28th April, 2019
Category: H.R. and Recruitment