- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing Occupational Health and Wellbeing company
- Deliver a variety of workplace wellness programs promoting healthier lifestyle behaviours
- Health coaching, mentoring, motivating and inspiring people to set and achieve health goals
Workplace Health Coach
An exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated Health Professional to join the team at Vitality Works on a part-time basis to run Workplace Wellness programs with a Vitality Works client in an Eastern Melbourne Suburb, Victoria. This is an opportunity to be part of a fast-growing Occupational Health and Wellbeing company with a multi-national presence across Australia and New Zealand. The role has the potential to become full-time in the near future.
Vitality Works is a Sanitarium company, established to provide industry leading programs and services in workplace health. Vitality Works offers clients the full-spectrum of workplace health solutions from flu vaccinations, to injury prevention programs and team-based health challenges. The Vitality Works team has a great passion for making a positive difference to the health and wellbeing of our communities. We are proud of our achievements, our history and what we have to offer for an exciting future.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Workplace Health Coach who strives to improve the health status of employees through education, training and coaching. You should be fun, fit and have an outgoing personality, and an eagerness to deliver a variety of workplace wellness programs promoting healthier lifestyle behaviours.
Main duties include:
- Delivering a wholistic health and wellness program on our client’s site that focuses on key areas of wellbeing, including physical, mental, social and work wellbeing to create a balanced and productive workforce with optimal health.
- Health coaching, mentoring, motivating and inspiring people to set and achieve health goals.
- Delivering private and group health and wellbeing consultations.
- Developing graded exercise and nutritional programs.
- Leading and supervising group exercise classes.
- Facilitation of regular health and injury topics, including workshops, seminars and toolbox presentations.
- Management of gym facilities onsite.
This role works closely with our client and is key to successfully delivering on our purpose of changing lives everyday through whole person health.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Accredited Exercise Scientist or Exercise Physiologist.
- Qualifications in yoga and/or Pilates highly regarded.
- Current first aid certificate.
- Experience in facilitating group fitness classes and presentations.
- Experience in writing exercise programs (basic to advanced).
- Experience in health coaching.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Confident in working autonomously.
- Proactive in nature.
Experience in both blue collar and white-collar industries is highly regarded, though not essential, as long as you are motivated, passionate, hardworking, have a bubbly personality and are eager to learn.
We are an organisation driven by our mission and values. If you share our passion for what we do, our products, and can respect our Christian based principles, this is a great opportunity.
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume using the Apply Now button below.
Category: Healthcare / Medical