- Parental leave contract
- Part-time hours - 24 hours per week
- Iconic Australian company with great culture and values
Sanitarium is a progressive, wholly owned Australian business that produces some of Australia’s favourite breakfast brands - Weet-Bix and Up & Go.
A parental leave relief position is arising in our Sanitarium Research and Development site for a NPD Project Manager. We are seeking expressions of interest from people who feel they would suit this role. This is a part time role working 24 hours per week. Will consider flexibility around the hours to be worked, however you must be prepared to work Mondays & Tuesdays as these days are considered critical for this role.
As a Project Manager, you will be working on exciting projects across Sanitarium.
Responsibilities required for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Management of NPD projects from brief signoff to launch;
- Assist the business to develop strong plans in relation to project changes;
- Provide comprehensive monitoring and reporting on projects to ensure effective implementation of project deliverables;
- Manage project deadlines within a time critical development environment and ensure that deliverables are prioritised and completed within the specified timeframes;
- Develop and update project plans, product breakdown structures and associated communication documents;
- Co-ordinate and chair project meetings;
- Ensure good relationship between cross functional teams;
- Report on projects to Senior Management;
- Ensure project plans, schedules, timelines and milestones are monitored using appropriate tools;
- Ability to manage several projects concurrently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will have the ability to communicate effectively with personnel at all levels of the organisation, and capable of withstanding pressure from individuals to bypass procedure while maintaining sound customer relations.
- Current Driver’s License.
- Minimum 3-5 years of recent experience as a Project Manager.
- Experience working in a Projects environment.
- An understanding of Beacon & Microsoft Project would be an advantage.
We are an organisation driven by our mission and values. If you share our passion for what we do, our products and can respect our Christian based principles then this is a great opportunity for you.
Category: Science and Technology