- Help Coordinate Flu Vaccinations!
- Manage your own portfolio of clients
- Hawthorn East Location
Vitality Works is currently recruiting for a Client Success Specialist to manage and run our clients' 2020 influenza vaccination programs.
Vitality Works is a Sanitarium company, established to provide industry leading programs and services in workplace health. Vitality Works offers clients the full-spectrum of workplace health solutions from medical services, such as pre-employment medicals and influenza vaccinations, to injury prevention programs and team based health challenges. Vitality Works' goal is to cultivate Healthy People and Thriving Businesses.
The Vitality Works team has a great passion for making a positive difference to the health and wellbeing of our communities. We are proud of our achievements, our history and what we have to offer for an exciting future.
This is a full time, fixed-term role commencing Mid-January and finishing May 2020 and is responsible for looking after a group of Vitality Works clients. You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis
- Coordinating of flu clinics
- High Level customer service
- Office Administration, in relation to this role
- Other ad hoc duties as needed
The ideal applicant will possess the following attributes:
- Mature minded and well organised
- Time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously in the role as part of a fun dynamic small team
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Polite and friendly nature
- Methodical and able to meet deadlines
This full time fixed term role is Monday to Friday, based at our Hawthorn East office.
We are an organisation driven by our mission and values. If you share our passion for what we do and you can respect our Christian based principles this will be a great opportunity for you.
Please contact Sophie on 1300 662 328 ext. 109 for further information.
To apply for this role, please click apply now.