- Support for sites across Australia
- Sydney Head Office
- 12 month Contract role
Vitality Works is a Sanitarium company, established to provide industry leading programs and services in workplace health. Vitality Works offers clients the full-spectrum of workplace health solutions such as pre-employment medicals and flu vaccination, to injury prevention programs and team based health challenges. Vitality Works' goal is to cultivate Healthy People and Thriving Businesses.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated and organised individual to join the team at Vitality Works, a fast-growing Occupational Health Company with a multi-National presence across Australia and New Zealand. You will be coordinating and supporting the delivery of Vitality Works programmes across Australia, ensuring optimal & efficient use of resources whilst maintaining high quality standards and executing with excellence.
Our team has a great passion for making a positive difference to the health and wellbeing of our communities. We are proud of our achievements, our history and what we have to offer for an exciting future.
The Program Support Specialist is critical in overseeing all aspects of the office and program administration, rostering and efficiency of processes in support of Team Leads and program delivery.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Rostering of multi-disciplinary labour across a national portfolio to meet client and service demand whilst maximising efficiency for our business
- Establish client rosters in Deputy and allocate Site Specialists to client programs
- Work closely with Team Leads to ensure smooth handover with staff to ensure exceptional service
- Communicating regularly with staff on operations, job tasks, business news
- Organising logistics for equipment to be sent to sites
- Procurement and maintaining inventory of consumables and equipment for Australia
- Maintaining data through our CRM as per process
- Ensuring invoicing is occurring in an accurate and efficient way
- Assisting in recruitment of staff to ensure a talent pipeline and workforce planning
- Maintaining effective communication and working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, where applicable
- Develop and implement procedural documentation for each program to ensure smooth handover from service delivery and exceptional service for the client, with a continual improvement process
- Identify improvements to programs and feedback to ‘product owners’ for program development.
- Regular reporting and ad hoc reporting as required with continuous improvement of reports
This role works closely with our Team Leads and is key to successfully delivering our health solutions and programs.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Certificate or Degree qualified in relevant discipline such as business, administration and a strong interest in health & wellbeing
- Three years experience at delivering services within a professional services or related industry
- Experience with rostering of staff, maximizing utilisation and efficiencies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Able to learn new systems
- Understands relevant legislation and systems relevant to the Health industry eg: OH&S, IR, Clinical Governance
- Capable of managing multiple priorities with a history of meeting competing deadlines
- Critical thinker that is solutions focused
- A desire to delight customers
- High level Microsoft suite knowledge particularly excel
- Experience using CRM
- Energetic and passionate about health and wellbeing
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
We are an organisation driven by our mission and values. If you share our passion for what we do, our products and can respect our Christian based principles this is a great opportunity.
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume using the Apply Now button below.
Category: Healthcare / Medical