- Casual Position (March - June 2020)
- Flexible days/hours
- Competitive rate
Vitality Works is a market leader in the provision of workplace vaccinations. We are a Sanitarium company and are passionate about health at work. From onsite medical services to fun education health and wellbeing programs, we offer a full spectrum of workplace health solutions with a focus on whole person health.
We are now recruiting for casual Nurse Immunisers for the 2020 flu season! As a Vitality Works Immuniser you are able to create a work life balance that suits you. Work the hours you want on the days you want.
Our Nurses travel from workplace to workplace administering our flu vaccination programs between March and June, gaining great experience and enjoying a dynamic role. No two days are ever the same!
Our Nurses are responsible for the successful delivery of our vaccination programs across all of our clients across the country. They vary from blue chip corporate clients to local schools, universities and industry.
Successful applicants will possess the following:
- Current AHPRA registration (Division 1 a must)
- Current nurse Immuniser certification (essential)
- Current driver's license and vehicle
- Computer literacy and internet access
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to deal with medical emergencies and Anaphylaxis
- Mature minded with strong organisational skills
- Polite/friendly nature
Previous workplace vaccination experience is preferable but not essential.
For further details contact Sophie Ward on: 1300 662 328 or to apply for this role please click Apply Now.
Category: Healthcare / Medical