- Iconic Australian Company
- Berkeley Vale, Central Coast Location
- Great company culture and values
Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing Company is Australian owned and a leader in the food industry. Sanitarium’s mission is focused on improving health and wellbeing in our community and as an organisation it is recognised as one of Australia’s most trusted brands.
Due to continued growth a fantastic new opportunity exists for a dynamic Associate Legal Counsel to join our Treasury and Advisory team in support of Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing Company as well as a range of other entities including international FMCG businesses and joint ventures. This role is located in our Head Office on the Central Coast, NSW.
In this role you will assist the Group Corporate Counsel to provide a variety of general corporate and commercial legal services to the group. The primary functions of this role include:
- Conducting research and preparing legal updates;
- Drafting and reviewing a range of contractual documentation;
- Providing advice, support and training on regulatory/legal impacts;
- Assisting with corporate transaction processes from a legal perspective;
- Conducting or otherwise providing input into due diligence processes;
- Assisting with the maintenance of the group IP portfolio; &
- Working on other legal matters/projects as directed by the Corporate Counsel.
We are looking for an individual who has demonstrated post-qualification legal experience with excellent attention to detail and solid commercial/corporate experience, who can become a trusted advisor to our business.
Additionally you will have:
- Minimum 3 - 5 years relevant post admission experience in a top or mid-tier firm (secondment and in-house experience highly regarded);
- Substantial experience with reviewing, drafting and negotiating contracts;
- NFP experience highly regarded;
- Ability to organise well, prioritise tasks effectively and work efficiently and independently;
- Exceptional negotiation and interpersonal skills to motivate and influence;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple stakeholders with various expectations;
- Curiosity and flexibility, is proactive and demonstrates initiative; &
- Strong reasoning ability and problem-solving skills.
Qualifications and experience
- Relevant legal qualification such as Bachelor of Law; &
- Post graduate/industry certifications will be well regarded.
We are an organisation driven by our mission and values. If you share our passion for what we do, our products and can respect our Christian based principles then this is a great opportunity for you.
Hear why our employees love working at Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing, where people and purpose matter https://www.sanitarium.com.au/about/join-our-team/working-at-sanitarium