If you have proven experience within the FMCG or a related industry, and have a passion to work with an iconic FMCG brand, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
About the role
In this role you will assist the Senior Brand Manager to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies. This role has ownership of assigned projects and brands where applicable.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in formulating and implementing marketing plans and strategies
- Coordinating associated marketing activities
- Evaluating plan effectiveness; incl monitoring and presenting brand performance indicators
- Presenting project marketing budget recommendations
- Developing business cases to provide sound commercial assessments and recommendations
- Completing marketing projects
- Writing and presenting advertising, media, promotional and PR briefs
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a pro-active, organised and customer focused individual, demonstrating:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline with four years marketing experience within the FMCG industry
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to understand and leverage Nielsen and/or Aztec data
- Commercial acumen
- Experience in brand strategy planning and marketing communications
- Understanding of the grocery market and shopper activation
- Experience in project management
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills; specifically Windows & Excel applications
Experience in new product development, category or field sales within the FMCG industry, and creative media and promotional campaign development would be advantageous.
The role requires up to four trips away from home each year.
What we can offer you
Sanitarium provides a supportive workplace, offering opportunities for personal and professional development. We genuinely care for the health and wellbeing of our employees and offer a range of benefits that support this aim. We are an organisation driven by our purpose. If you share our passion for what we do, our products, and can respect our Christian based principles then don’t miss out on this opportunity; apply today!
Applications close 5pm Friday 29 March 2019.
All applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Category: Sales and Marketing