- Organisation driven by its Purpose and Values
- Pro-active partnering role
- Central Coast Location / FMCG Industry
Sanitarium is known as one of Australia’s most trusted brands, selling the country’s number one breakfast cereal, Weet-Bix and other exciting products like Up&Go and So Good. At Sanitarium we’re not just about making great products, our purpose is to change lives every day through whole person health and help Australians enjoy more energy and vitality.
Working with the Berkeley Vale site Manufacturing Team, this role reports to the Berkeley Vale Manufacturing Manager. The role partners with the manufacturing portfolio to help drive and support an engaged and constructive culture by delivering innovative and effective HR advice, support and coaching to help the business achieve its strategic objectives. The key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Partner with the business to understand their needs and develop/implement solutions
- Coach, mentor, lead and grow a team reporting directly to you including a HRBP & a L&D partner
- Provide quality advice on employment relation matters
- Support organisational change programs
- Work closely with the Senior HRBP for manufacturing in order to deliver business and site strategy
- Coach leaders and middle management to develop capability
- Oversee recruitment projects & work with line managers in selecting the right people
- Support and drive annual HR activities such as performance plans & talent management
- Encourage culture and engagement growth initiatives
- Participate in HR projects as required
- Work cohesively in the wider HR team to provide consistency in decision making
You will have tertiary qualifications in HR with a minimum of five years’ experience in a generalist/partnering role. Experience working within FMCG/manufacturing/heavy industry is required as is working with unions, leading negotiations with confidence and the ability to be resilient through change and ambiguity.
Up to date knowledge of employee relations, employment legislation and HR developments will be required to successfully provide advice and assist in performance management, discipline and grievance matters and conducting workplace investigations.
You will have sound experience in effective change management planning and execution.
This customer focused role requires you to support, communicate and build relationships with employees and managers at all levels and good problem solving skills are essential. Strong organisational skills are essential in order to manage a diverse workload as you will work autonomously as well as within the manufacturing team.
Category: H.R. and Recruitment