- Iconic Australian Company
- Exciting new role in our Cafe' products business
- Stamp your mark on a high growth segment
Sanitarium is a progressive, legendary wholly owned Australian business that produces some of Australia’s favourite brands - Weet-Bix, UP&GO and So Good. We have also recently launched our Café brand ‘The Alternative Dairy Co’ featuring Barista designed, Non-Dairy milks that have been specially crafted for Coffee and Cafés.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced ‘Coffee professional’ with a strong sales ability and exceptional interpersonal skills to join our team. This newly created permanent full-time role will report to the Channel Development Manager – Cafe and will be responsible for expanding our business in the Café channel; within a given territory.
Key accountabilities include:
- Be able to build relationships, credibility & networks with Independent Coffee shops or other outlets where Coffee is sold – initiated from event leads or cold calling
- Be an authority on Non-Dairy Milks’ use in a Café / Coffee setting
- Promote the use of, and actively sell, all ‘The Alternative Dairy Co’ products and connect Café’s to our partner distributors for supply support
- Manage a given Territory in a timely and efficient manner and maintain a solid customer data-base (CRM)
- Participate in Café and Coffee related trade shows, events and industry functions as required
- A proven track record (3+ yrs experience) as a Coffee professional Roaster/Barista/Café Manager etc
- A high level of sales resilience is critical for this role
- Knowledge and understanding of the Coffee and Café channel.
- Be passionate about People and Cafés
- Possess a high degree of energy
- Excellent customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence end-customers and distributors
- Excel in building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and industry bodies
- A demonstrated ability to operate autonomously, be flexible and able to operate in new environments.
- A Management role in the appropriate channel is highly advantageous
What we can offer you:
- Base Salary
- Incentives based on performance
Your application should include:
A cover letter briefly outlining your interest in the position and how you meet the criteria
A copy of your Resume’
The selection process will include interviews, online and functional testing as well as internal reference checking.
We are an organisation driven by our mission and values. If you share our passion for what we do, our products and you can respect our Christian based principles this is a great opportunity for you.
Hear why our employee’s love working at Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing, where people and purpose matter... https://www.sanitarium.com.au/about/join-our-team/working-at-sanitarium
Category: Sales and Marketing