- Casual Position
- Sites across Rockhampton and Queensland
- Exercise Physiologist / Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist / Exercise Scientist
Vitality Works is a Sanitarium company, established to provide industry leading programs and services in workplace health. Vitality Works offers clients the full-spectrum of workplace health solutions from medical services, such as pre-employment medicals and flu vaccination, to injury prevention programs and team based health challenges. Vitality Works' goal is to cultivate Healthy People and Thriving Businesses.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated Health Professional to join the team at Vitality Works. You will be running Injury Prevention and Workplace Wellness programs with both white collar and blue collar clients and be part of a fast growing Occupational Health company with a multi-National presence across Australia and New Zealand. This role will work with our clients locally in Rockhampton and across Queensland.
Our team has a great passion for making a positive difference to the health and wellbeing of our communities. We are proud of our achievements, our history and what we have to offer for an exciting future.
Our Workplace Health Coaches / SafeSpine™ Specialists are passionate, motivated and strive to improve the health status of employees through education, training and coaching.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Facilitation of musculoskeletal conditioning programs
- Conducting Injury Prevention and Manual Handling workshops
- Health Checks
- Health Coaching
- Conducting 'SafeSpine™' Manual Handling workshops
- Providing Injury Assessments and Workplace Assessments onsite
- Mentoring, motivating and inspiring people to set and achieve health goals
- Health Promotion and Toolbox talks, presenting to large and small groups
This role works closely with our clients and is key to successfully managing these relationships.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Tertiary qualifications in Exercise Physiology / Physiotherapy / Occupational Health / Exercise Science
- Relevant accreditation with governing body (e.g. ESSA, APHRA) is desirable
- Energetic and passionate about health and wellbeing
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to show initiative
- Able to manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate
- Hold a current Driver's License
- Have a reliable vehicle and willingness to travel
Experience in both blue collar and white collar industries is highly regarded, although not essential, as long as you are motivated, passionate, hardworking, have a bubbly personality and eager to learn.
We are an organisation driven by our mission and values. If you share our passion for what we do, our products and can respect our Christian based principles this is a great opportunity.
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume using the Apply Now button below.
Category: Healthcare / Medical