- Part time – 1 day per week (Thursday preferred)
- Brisbane (Moorooka)
- Great company culture and values
An exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated Health Professional to join the team at Vitality Works to run Injury Prevention and Workplace Wellness programs at a major client of ours in Brisbane. This is an opportunity to be part of a fast growing Occupational Health and Wellbeing company with a multi-national presence across Australia and New Zealand.
Vitality Works is a Sanitarium company, established to provide industry leading programs and services in workplace health. Vitality Works offers clients the full-spectrum of workplace health solutions from flu vaccination, to injury prevention programs and team based health challenges. Vitality Works' goal is to cultivate Healthy People and Thriving Businesses.
The Vitality Works team has a great passion for making a positive difference to the health and wellbeing of our communities. We are proud of our achievements, our history and what we have to offer for an exciting future.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Workplace Health Coach who strives to improve the health status of employees through education, training and coaching. You should be fun, fit and have an outgoing personality to deliver a variety of workplace wellness programs promoting healthier lifestyle behaviours for their manufacturing and office teams.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Facilitating exercise classes including Circuit, Boot camp and stretching
- Health Coaching
- Health promotion activities such as health checks, Functional Movement Screens, team challenges and health resources
- Developing monthly newsletters
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Accredited Exercise Scientist, Exercise Physiologist, OT or Dietitian
- Experience in group fitness/exercise prescription
- Experience in writing gym programs (basic to advanced)
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Track record of continual professional development
- Experience in health coaching would be advantageous
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Outstanding communication skills
Availability to work on Thursdays is strongly preferred with the ability to start early (6.30am)To apply please submit your cover letter and resume using the Apply Now button below.
We are an organisation driven by our mission and values. If you share our passion for what we do, our products and can respect our Christian based principles this is a great opportunity.
Experience in both blue collar and white collar industries, is highly regarded, though not essential, as long as you are motivated, passionate, hardworking, have a bubbly personality and are and eager to learn.
Category: Healthcare / Medical