- North Sydney based role
- Great company and culture
Vitality Works is a Sanitarium company, established to provide innovative, industry leading programs and Wellness expertise to workplaces across Australia and New Zealand. We offer clients the full-spectrum of workplace health solutions and pride ourselves on changing lives. Vitality Works' mission is to cultivate Healthy People and Thriving Businesses.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join our fast paced and dynamic team based in North Sydney. An all-rounder seasonal marketer with passion for workplace health & wellness and helping changing lives, the role is Australia & New Zealand focus with extension to help a US based entity as required. National AU & NZ coverage and travel may be required to support business units.
- Ownership of all marketing activities/initiatives.
- With brand awareness focus, work within budget to map out marketing activities online & offline
- Assist in setting up marketing strategy to support organisation growth and execute
- Work closely with Program Owners & Innovation team to update Value Proposition, reflect USPs and competitive edge articulation on sales & marketing materials, design and positioning
- Audit, collate and create Sales Materials for existing and new programs
- Manage stakeholders needs and expectation - Sales team, Service Delivery team, Innovation Team
- Assist digital team with digital communication for current programs
- Management of CRM HubSpot Marketing Campaigns, Web queries and diversion to sales team
- Create and design EDMs and digital marketing campaigns, crafting internal and external marketing communication
- Work with Sales team to craft client case studies from our programs, assist in collating meaningful testimonials
- Story telling approach to share the stories of our success with clients, Start a monthly newsletter and facilitate creating a thought leadership series content
- Online brochures, promotional videos and video testimonials
- Assist in major client presentation, from articulation of the message to creating power points presentations
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Relevant bachelor degree
- 3-5 years + experience in a similar role
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively with key stakeholders across the business
Our culture is fast-paced, innovative, dynamic and committed to our goal. We value our people and put a large emphasis on team work. People stay here because they are working for a great company that provides them with development and the opportunity to make a difference in the community.
The Vitality Works team has a great passion for making a positive difference to the health and wellbeing of our communities. We are proud of our achievements, our history and what we have to offer for an exciting future.
We are an organisation driven by our mission and values. If you share our passion for what we do, our products and can respect our Christian based principles this is a great opportunity.
Category: Sales and Marketing