- Iconic Australian Company
- Great company culture
- Berkeley Vale, Central Coast location!
Sanitarium is a progressive, wholly owned Australian business that produces some of Australia’s favourite breakfast brands - Weet-Bix and Up & Go.
Sanitarium has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Continuous Improvement Coordinator to join our successful team. The role will report into the Cereals Production Manager however will support CI projects across both our Cereals (Weet-Bix) and Spreads departments. The primary purpose of the role is to:
- Facilitate best practice in continuous improvement through process review and driving enhanced business performance.
- Identify and deliver diverse continuous improvement activities, for the department, that is results focused and enhances our culture of engagement.
- Coach and mentor team members in best practice continuous improvement methodologies.
The successful applicant will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in process Engineering or equivalent on the job experience through operations or maintenance role.
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Demonstrated practical knowledge of business process development and improvement methodologies in a corporate environment.
- Effective time management skills, ability to prioritise and manage competing deadlines.
- Solid report writing skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to engage stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to understand and interpret a diverse range of business activities.
- Strong data analysis skills.
The selection process will include interviews, online and functional testing as well as internal reference checking.
We are an organisation driven by our mission and values. If you share our passion for what we do, our products and can respect our Christian based principles then this is a great opportunity for you.
Hear why our employee’s love working at Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing, where people and purpose matter. https://www.sanitarium.com.au/about/join-our-team/working-at-sanitarium.
Applications close: Sunday 28th April 2019
Category: Manufacturing and Operations