- Do you have barista/cafe experience?
- Help build the Alternative Dairy Co brand
- Central Coast location
Sanitarium is a progressive, wholly owned Australian business that produces some of Australia’s favourite breakfast brands - Weet-Bix and Up & Go.
We need a café going, coffee loving, barista milk trade marketer. Not just another marketer, but someone who is immersed in café culture, someone who lives and breathes coffee.
Our Alternative Dairy Co milks are new to market and designed for cafe. We know that to get barista’s using alternative milks, they need to be sure that it won’t let them down. It needs to texture and stretch, exactly how they want it to, every time. We’ve put a lot of time and passion into making sure our milks do just that. Now we need someone just as passionate to help continue growing our brand.
The Trade Marketing Manager’s role (Cafe) is to build brand awareness of The Alternative Dairy Co in the café channel and grow the brand in Australia. You will be responsible for building distribution, providing strong sales materials, and café specific marketing activity to engage café owners, baristas, and coffee drinkers to get them love our products as much as we do.
- Strategic planning of café trade activations to drive ADC brand awareness (sampling, events, sponsorship etc.)
- Aligning, cascading and communicating trade marketing plans and activations with sales
- Bring new products to the market, telling our brand story to the world
- Getting creative with design, printing and distribution of trade brochures and information kits
- Bring some flair to trade events (competitions, café information sessions, barista training and trade events) including but not limited to event locations scouting, trade stand design, branding and advertising of event.
- Booking trade advertising (magazine, event guides etc.) and content development for digital (social media/ magazine/ recipes books/ trade kits)
- Immersing yourself in café culture. Attendance to Café / Coffee related Trade Shows and Barista/Roaster/Distributor events & other networking & engagement opportunities (travel and flexible hours required)
- Developing strategies how to get the best out of market knowledge and build our brand into the future.
The successful applicant will have:
- Commerce/Business degree qualifications (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience within the Cafe Channel - specifically in Coffee/Barista
- Experience managing an end to end marketing campaign
- Experience managing marketing budgets
The selection process will include interviews, online and functional testing as well as internal reference checking.
We are an organisation driven by our mission and values. If you share our passion for what we do, our products and can respect our Christian based principles then this is a great opportunity for you.
Hear why our employee’s love working at Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing, where people and purpose matter https://www.sanitarium.com.au/about/join-our-team/working-at-sanitarium.
Category: Sales and Marketing